My haul from Innisfree Global’s 1-year anniversary! I received this a little while ago, but I’ve been so busy with school I haven’t had the chance to post about it. I’ve been eyeing their essences for awhile and when it went on sale, I just couldn’t resist – I bought 2! It also came with a Soybean Energy Special Kit, which includes sample sized versions (perfect for travel) of both types of essences, in addition to a soybean finish cream. It was such a good deal! I was also really intrigued by their repair cream and scooped one up as well. So far I’ve only used their original essence and I haven’t tried the repair cream just yet. I want to use the essence for a little longer before I add another product into the mix.
Here’s what I got, plus first impressions:
- Soybean Energy Essence 150ml (x 2) – Love
- Perfect 9 Repair Cream 60ml
- Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam 300ml – Restocking a product I already This size is HUUUGE!
- Canola Honey Lip Balm – Intensive Moisture 3.5g – Meh!
- Soybean Energy Essence Special Kit (x2)
- Soybean Energy Essence 15ml
- Soybean Energy Essence Light 15ml
- Soybean Finish Cream 10ml
- Capsule Recipe Pack – Strawberry Yogurt 10ml
- Skin Clinic Mask – Hyaluronic Acid 20ml
- Jeju Volcanic Pore Essence [Travel size] 5ml
- Jeju Bija Anti-trouble Skin [Travel size] 10ml
- Jeju Bija Anti-trouble Lotion [Travel size] 10ml
- Soybean Firming Finish Cream [Travel size] 5ml
- Soybean Firming Neck Cream [Travel size] 5ml
- Eco Science Wrinkle Spot Essence [Travel size] 4ml