Review: Etude House Global
(4/5 stars) This is my long awaited bday gift, but since I know the shipping details, I’ll include it here. It apparently took a long time to ship this order, and the shipping status on their site was never updated. They also didn’t provide any freebies and one of the creams wasn’t closed properly, so it leaked out. However, I’m pretty delighted with everything and I can’t wait to try it all!
I’ve previously sampled a few products from Etude House through YesStyle’s sample sets (Korean Beauty Sample Set & Etude House Beauty Sample Set). But this is my first time to try their creams. Here’s what I got, plus my first impressions:
- Moistfull Collagen Cream Gift Box Set – their original cream in a nice, sturdy box
- Moistfull Collagen Cream 60ml (old version)
- Moistfull Collagen Facial Freshener 50ml
- Moistfull Collagen Emulsion 50ml
- Oh Happy Day Hand Bouquet (Rich Collagen Hand Cream) 25ml – So perfumey!!!
- Pure Water Baobab Moist Cream – I love this! But it was the one that leaked out.
- I Need You Masks – They are a lot more scented then the masks I’ve tried so far!
- Hyaluronic Acid